News and offers
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- GBF expansion
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- DRA Lineup expansion
- New solution for small tools
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
‘When grooving, it is often hard for the tool to divert the chips, meaning the chips are stuck around the tool. The new KGDI tool is designed with a special chip pocket, leaving space between the machined workpiece and the tool, so the chips are easily evacuated from the tool’, says Simon Sondrup.
The tool body is designed with internal coolant, which contributes to effective chip evacuation.
Insert with new chipbreaker
For the new KGDI tool, an insert with new GMI chipbreaker has been developed.
The new KGDI tool for internal grooving from Kyocera has a special chip pocket and a newly developed coolant flow, ensuring effective chip evacuation.
‘The new design of the chipbreaker benefits all applications. That gives you good chip control even in finishing applications with small depths of cut’, says Simon Sondrup.
The inserts are available in various carbide and cermet qualities for steel, stainless steel and cast iron. Insert widths are 2-5 mm and full radius 3-5 mm.
The KGDI grooving tool is supplied with inserts for various carbide and cermet qualities for steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.