News and offers
- DRA Lineup expansion
- New solution for small tools
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Major benefits of Tool Management (RoboCrib)
Efficient Tool Management keeps the tool stock updated around the clock, making sure there are never shortages.
With these flexible and secured industrial vending solutions you can avoid allocating unnecessary resources to your local stocks and at the same time get an overview of tool usage on employee level at any time, anywhere.
It’s easy and enables you to save time and money!
Avoid allocating personnel to keep track on local storage. The system automatically reorders when the machine reaches minimum levels.
Book a meeting
Book a meeting with our technical consultants and learn about how Tool Management can improve your production.
A selection of industrial vending solutions (TX750, LX2000, VX500 / VX1000)
Intelligent customised reports
Scheduled reports can be sent to anyone in your organisation and only need to be configured once. The Reports menu gives you the ability to preview, export, email, fax or print any report manually or schedule automatic reports to be sent daily, weekly or monthly.
It’s that simple.
Minimum space requirements
With these flexible and secured industrial vending solutions you can avoid allocating unnecessary resources to your local stocks and at the same time get an overview of tool usage on employee level at any time.
The optimised design makes it possible to have many locations (bins) at a minimum of space (see image to the right).
Complete overview of all Tool Management Systems
View below brochure and get a complete overview of available models,
features and an example of cost savings.
How will a Tool Management system affect your setup?
Book an online meeting with one of our experienced optimisation consultants and find out how you can benefit from a Tool Management system.
T: +45 97 14 14 11