News and offers
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- GBF expansion
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- DRA Lineup expansion
- New solution for small tools
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Spool bore process strategy – solution
Some of our customers refer to Kyocera Unimerco’s spool bore tooling solutions as ‘out-of-the-box performance’.
This basically means that if the machine spindles are in a good condition, the toolholder assembly can be taken right out of the box and placed on the machine spindle. Thus, the first part produced will be a perfect part.
We supply the toolholder assembly pre-balanced, gauge length preset and assembly set runout within 0.002 mm.
Adjustable holder system
The adjustable holder provides an effective and user-friendly method of ‘dialling in’ tools. Dialling in tools on a machine spindle is necessary when the machine spindle is worn or when the part tolerance is very narrow.
The adjustable holder can be set within a matter of minutes, maintaining 0.002 mm or better runout. In the long term, this will improve tool life and robustness, resulting in consistent part quality.
Life-long traceability of a tool
The tools/assemblies are supplied in protective wooden boxes with foam surrounding the tools/holders.
Additionally, the box contains a measuring report that provides valuable information for the end-user as well as for Kyocera Unimerco. We use this information to track tools for quality and reworking purposes.
For you this means traceability, thus assuring repeatable performance from your new or your RE•NEW™ tool.
Drawing on top of the
box ensures quick identification of the tool.
The padded wooden box provides superb protection against transport and stocking damages and gives immediate access to measuring data and RE•NEW®. records